Sunday, February 18, 2007

i just love getting my picture taken

yesterday we went to a friends house. a friend with benefits you could say. suzi is a wonderful photographer and took pregnancy pictures for me when i was pregnant with hayden and also has taken family portraits of the kellogg clan. so we went over to hang with her family (her son was born 4 days before hayden) and another close family of friends. while we were there, we also managed to squeeze in another pregnancy portrait session. she's photographed hayden before so she was all set up with bathtub paints that she had every intention of having him use on my belly to keep him interested and still for a few minutes. for whatever reason, he was quite cooperative and we didn't even need to break the paints out. we got some pictures of the 3 of us, some of just hayden and my belly and then some of just me. some of you have seen a couple of the pictures from last time around. and only a select few have seen them all. suzi is quite persuasive and after having intentions of showing little to no skin, she somehow managed to get me practically naked. i still don't know how that happened. i think they're great photos, but most of you will never see them. i'm sure you're all so disappointed. i know it's always fun seeing big fat pregnant chicks with next to nothing on. but here's a couple i will let you see:

this one is my favorite:


i think he was helping me hold the baby up.
or maybe he was trying to catch it. either way,
he's very thoughtful. no?!:



suzi is a very busy girl these days. working midnights, going to school for nursing in one of the most demanding programs i've ever heard of, and being a wife and mother of 2 kids. she isn't even really doing photography work these days. but, in another attempt to get my clothes off she fit me into her tight schedule. it may take some time for her to get the new photos to me, but when i do, i'll be sure to post them. she didn't get me naked this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!! :) Can't wait to see the others! And you guys look exactly the same you did 10 years ago, by the way!!! Well, other than the belly! Must be nice to carry just in your belly...I wouldn't know...