Wednesday, December 16, 2009

28 weeks and some odd days

so i haven't really taken any pictures of me and my belly because, well, i don't like having my picture taken. but i figure it will be nice to see down the road. so i asked hayden to take a few pictures the other day.
things are going well still. just a few aches and pains, but nothing major. i had an appointment the other day which included the glucose test. i never got a call about it, so i assume everything is just fine. this time, in 3 weeks, i gained just over 2 pounds. which still really only puts me at a little over 12 pounds. not too shabby.
my next appointment is in 3 weeks...i guess i'm already to that point, where appointments are coming closer together now. scary!
i continue feeling the baby move A TON. actually, while listening to the heartbeat at my appointment, my dr. said...wow, you've got a rambunxious one in there. the heart rate was between about 154 and 157 i believe...still nowhere close to what hayden was, but apparently plenty active! that's what happens in my womb i guess. hayden did tell us years ago that the "upslide" in my tummy was a lot of fun. apparently i have an amusement park inside of me and the babies take full advantage.
hayden has been able to feel and see my stomach move and he actually seems very interested in it. he thinks it's pretty cool. and i do too. talan, on the other hand, could never sit still long enough to see the baby move.
the baby is actually quite a little jerk when it comes to moving. it can be moving like crazy and then when i tell dave or hayden to look or feel it, it stops.
so enjoy these 28 week photos. i'll try to take some on a more regular basis. blah.




No comments: